If you would like Originate to design your wedding
stationery, here is what's involved;
1) Consultation - this can be done via email, phone
or in person to determine any style or ideas you may
have as well as discuss your needs and requirements
2) Originate will formulate a quote based on the first
3) The quote is signed off on, and a 50% deposit will
be required to commence any work. A time schedule will
then be determined. This schedule is a timeline of the
entire design process, and will indicate when information
is required and when stages are to be completed.
4) Design concept and development of invitation - At
this stage we will determine wording, colours, fonts,
stock and other materials, as well as design and assembly.
We will provide up to 3 mock-ups of designs.
5) The final design is chosen and Originate will provide
a mock-up as a proof. Proof reading is the client's
responsibility, and any additional revisions to the
design after this stage will be charged to the client.
Once the final design of the invitation is approved,
we will then design the remaining stationery suite around
6) Sign-off - the final design is approved and signed
off, then printing and assembly of the stationery is